plcombs Chinese-Asian Art Dealers-Appraisers-Auctioneers, welcome!
Welcome to plcombs Chinese-Asian Art Dealers-Appraisers-Auctioneers
plcombs Chinese-Asian Art Dealers-Appraisers-Auctioneers of Asian art and Chinese antiques since 1979
185 Main St, Gloucester, Massachusetts 01930
PH: 978 283 3524, Monday through Friday 9:00 AM to 5: 30 PM
Or eMaiI us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
First a bit about us.
Chinese-Asian Art Dealers-Appraisers
During the last 36 years, our sole business has been to assist and advise heirs, collectors, and executors in the valuation and sale of Asian art. Including objects from China, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Southeast Asia, India and the Middle East. We're
also established active buyers at regional as well as international auctions for inventory and for our customers.
Decades of Experience
Over the decades we've bought, sold and brokered the full spectrum of objects in this market on a daily basis. We can advise and guide you on what is in high demand with strong values and most importantly navigate the market for you when selling or buying.
We believe our extensive experience and understanding of this fluid market enables us to expertly serve our customers regardless of the situation. We've seen first-hand the evolution of the Chinese and Asian art collecting as it expanded over the years. The changes have been stunning in ways that were unimaginable nearly 40 years ago.
We also believe we represent buyers and sellers better than anyone in New England. Call us, we will gladly come to you without obligation or can meet with you in our offices on Main street here in Gloucester, Mass.
What can we do for you?
- Appraisers: For insurance or estate purposes. Including equitable distributions and charitable donations.
- Dealers: Single items or collections bought outright.
- Consignments: Items can be sold on your behalf based on a commission structure.
- Auctions: As experienced, licensed auctioneers, we can sell your collections directly, or arrange to have them sold anywhere in the world.
- Collection Building; We can advise and assist you in the acquisition of objects for you own collection. We can, as your buyer-representative, at auctions, bid and arrange for the delivery of acquisitions as well as provide valuations for insurance coverage.
Areas of Expertise, plcombs, Chinese-Asian Art Dealers-Appraisers
- Ceramics; Fine Chinese porcelain and ceramics of all periods, including export examples.
- Carvings; Jades, hardstones, large sculptures and jewelry.
- Metals; Antique bronze castings as well as Chinese gold, silver, and Paktong.
- Scholar's Objects; including; brush pots, wrests, and washers. Scroll weights ink stones and other table objects.
- Paintings; Scrolls, screens, page leafs, ink rubbings, prints and other mediums.
- Buddhist Art
- Furniture; Tables, chests, cabinets, hanging racks, stools, beds.
Feel free to contact us with any questions, or eMail us with images. We reply promptly and will happy to assist you.
Call us at: 978 283 3524, Monday through Friday 9:00 AM to 5: 30 PM
Or eMaiI us at: email@example.com
Latest News and Blogs
Later Chinese Bronze Art A quick video discussing some of the bronzes on this page. Overlooked Art From the last 900 years Chinese bronze vases and incense burners made between 1200 AD and 1912 are […]
18th C. Famille Rose vase Chinese Famille Rose Porcelain History, 300 years The Chinese Famille Rose porcelain history is a pretty fascinating one. How this enamel, first developed in Germany found it’s way to the kilns of […]
plcombs Chinese-Asian Art on YouTube About plcombs Chinese-Asian Art on YouTube, helping our customers and friends stay informed about the Chinese and Asian art market. Why we do them. A few years ago it occurred to us, that […]
plcombs Chinese-Asian Art Dealers-Appraisers
Are you selling Chinese antiques? Do you need an appraisal of Chinese antiques? Are you settling an estate of Chinese antiques, porcelain, bronzes, jade, silk robes and art?
Contact, plcombs Asian Art Buyers
plcombs Asian Art is located in Gloucester, Massachusetts. Serving all of New England since 1979. Including New Hampshire, Maine, Vermont, Rhode Island, Connecticut, and Massachusetts. We have been well established for nearly 40 years. During this time, we have bought, sold and appraised Chinese and Asian Art for hundreds of estates, collectors, heirs and executors throughout the United States.
We are Chinese-Asian Art Dealers-Appraisers and specialize in appraising, buying, selling and auctioning all forms of Chinese and Asian porcelain, paintings, bronzes, jades, Chinese robes, carved bamboo and scholar's objects.
plcombs Asian art buys antique Chinese porcelain
We buy Chinese Vases, Bowls, cups, chargers, plates, brush washers, brush pots, ewers, boxes, and plaques from all periods and Dynasties. Including Song, Yuan, Ming, Qing, and Republic period examples.
Chinese-Asian Art Dealers-Appraisers. we are interested in buying Fine Antique Chinese Famille Rose porcelain of the Qing dynasty including Mandarin, Cantonese, figural and landscape decorated pairs, sets and singles.
- We buy Chinese Famille Verte porcelain statues, bowls, vases, urns, desk objects of the Kangxi, Yongzheng, Qianlong, Jiaqing periods.
- plcombs Asian Art buys fine Chinese blue and white porcelain made of Mohamaden and Chinese cobalt blue. We are always looking for fine quality Yuan, Ming and Qing examples. particularly mark and period or Imperial porcelains of the 14th to 18th C.
- 20th C. Signed Chinese Republic porcelain vases, bowls, vases, jars and plaques from estate and private collections are wanted in China by collectors.
- We buy Chinese porcelain Doucai and Wucai of all types. Including vases, bowls, planters, urns, and jars. Fine examples from the Ming and Qing dynasty are sought.
plcombs Asian art buys antique Chinese jade
plcombs Asian art buys all forms of carved jadeite and nephrite. Including spinach green, greenish white, yellow, green and mutton fat carvings.
- All periods of Chinese jade carvings are wanted for purchase including fine Ming bowls, vases and animal forms, as well as Qing Qianlong examples.
plcombs Asian art buys antique Chinese bronze
plcombs Asian Art is always buying fine bronzes bought from the Neolithic, Shang, Han, Song, Yuan, Ming and Qing dynasty.
- Gilt bronze incense burners
- Song and Ming bronze Arrow vases
- Ming and Qing dynasty bronze statues
- Early Archaic Chinese bronze ritual vessels, wine vessels, incense burners.
plcombs Asian art buys Chinese Silk Robes and Rank badges
Chinese-Asian Art Dealers-Appraisers plcombs Asian Art buys:
- Fine Chinese silk court robes.
- Blue, yellow, red and black Chinese dragon robes
- Chinese silk Shifu robes
- Chinese silk informal court robes.
- Fine Chinese silk rank badges
- Chinese silk alter hangings
- Chinese silk chair covers.
Periods of Chinese art wanted for purchase: Porcelain, Jade, Bronze, Silk, Paintings, Screens and Statues
Song dynasty (960 to 1279 AD)
Yuan Dynasty (1271-1368)
Ming Dynasty (1368-1643)
- Hongwu (1368-1398)
- Yongle (1403-1424)
- Xuande (1426-1435)
- Chenghua (1465-1487)
- Hongzhi (1488-1505)
- Zhengde (1506-1521)
- Jiajing (1522-1566)
- Longqing (1567-1572)
- Wanli (1573-1619)
- Tianqi (1621-1627)
- Chongzhen (1628-1643)
Qing Dynasty (1644-1912)
- Shunzhi (1644-1661)
- Kangxi (1662-1722)
- Yongzheng (1723-1735)
- Qianlong (1736-1795)
- Jiaqing (1796-1820)
- Daoguang (1821-1850)
- Xienfeng (1851-1861)
- Tongzhi (1862-1874)
- Guangxu (1875-1908)
- Xuantong (1909-1912)